Solarmax Hercal is a double feed indirect twin coil cylinder for use in open vented hot water systems. It features a purpose-designed coil, which accepts input from renewable energy source, such as solar.
30% of the cylinder's volume is dedicated solar capacity and remaining 70% volume can be heated in a traditional way via a Part L compliant upper coil. The Solarmax coil can also be used for geothermal or alternative fuel input.
- Primary systems: Suitable for fully pumped circulation and sealed primary systems operating at up to 3.5 bar. Gravity circulation units are available on request.
- Insulation: Double thickness of environmentally friendly CFC-free urethane foam lagging as standard.
- Grades: Available in Grade 3 as standard to suit working head of 10m. Grade 1 and 2 available on request.
- Range of capacities: From 131 to 300 litres.
- Guarantee: 2 years against manufacturing defects.
Interested in this product? Why not email us