HP400 is a highly efficient Heat Pipe collector, suitable for installation when the ideal position on the building is achievable.
HP400 is a 'Dry System' recommended especially for domestic use and ideal for Northern European climates. The dry connection between manifold and tube means tubes can be easily fitted and replaced, without the need to drain down the system.
- Highly efficient - super fast heat transfer
- Unique temperature limitation safety device - memory spring to limit temperature to 95°C
- Ease of installation and maintenance
- The system consists of two separate circuits: one in each individual tube inside the heat pipe and one through the manifold into the hot water tank
- 'Plug and play' design for ease of installation
Thermomax HP400 replaces HP200 model. Its new slimline design retains all the benefits and high performance of HP200 tubes and at the same time offers additional unique features:
- The new slimline manifold is not only lighter than HP200 - developments to the lid and tubes also make installation easier
- An improved hinge means the lid is never separated from the manifold and a tube retaining lip is incorporated into the lid
- A shorter neck on the tubes, reduces movement, retaining their flexibility but making them easier to insert.
To find out more about the product, please download the brochure.
Interested in this product? Why not email us