- Location: Bristol Lido, Bristol, England
- Size: 72m2
- Application Swimming pool heating and showering
A pool is one of the best applications for solar thermal due to low demand temps. As part of its commitment to sustainability, Bristol Lido specified 720 Thermomax HP200 vacuum tubes, which cover 80 square metres of south facing roof.
- Location: ESAB offices, Dubai
- Size: 160m2
- Application: Air conditioning
ESAB, one of the world’s leading suppliers of welding products, needed to expand into new offices in Dubai and was concerned both about the environment and the operating costs of the air conditioning needed. The solution - use the burning sun to cool the building. Thermomax solar collectors harness energy from the sun and this heat is then transported to and utilized by a heat energy exchange unit to produce a chilled water source. This is then used to cool the building.
- Location : Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Size: 18m2
- Application: High temperature plant and equipment cleaning
The organic dairy farm in Pembrokeshire’s Teifi Valley, needed to find a way to heat 500 litres of water to 90oC on a daily basis, in order to clean the plant and its equipment. The 180 Thermomax tubes were installed on a specially constructed south facing canopy to maximize heat gain and provide shelter outside the milking parlour.
- Location : Breffni Park GAA Stadium, Ireland
- Size: 30 m2
- Application: DF100 with fresh water module for changing room facilities and space heating
Due to the nature of the grounds, it was important to have a system that could remain flush to the roof of the building and the DF100 system is perfect for this, as it can still achieve optimum output regardless of its angle.
- Location : Roby lodge, Liverpool, England
- Size: 57m2
- Application: Hot water for 40 en-suite bedrooms, kitchen, hairdressing salon and specialized bathing and showering facilities.
The home was given a target from the local planning authority to generate 10 percent of the building’s energy using renewable technology… Thermomax was the obvious choice.
Call: +44 (0) 1924 376 026
What you get:
- Fully qualified engineers
- Full professional indemnity insurance on all designs
- A design team that has over 25 years experience in the design of renewable energy systems
- Project specific Autocad schematics and roof layouts available
- World renowned T-sol solar simulation software used for all system sizing
- Individual reports produced for each project
RHI is a world first financial incentive scheme for renewable heat generation. It will help the UK reduce carbon emissions and is a key measure for it to meet its EU renewable energy target of 15% by 2020